Terms and Conditions
The websites of Phitsanulok Hospital (“Hospital”) is created and operated by Phitsanulok Inter Vejchakan Co.,Ltd. (“Phitsanulok Inter Vejchakan”) which is legally corporate by the law of Thailand. If you click “Accept” button, it indicates that you accept these terms indicated herewith. Please read it carefully before entering into any transactions on this website. Regarding this terms and conditions, “Website” means the website created and operated by the Hospital, which may connect to other websites under the Hospital’s networks and third party’s websites.
Please circumspectly read these terms and conditions. By using the Site, you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions below.
1. Limited Rights to The Services Usage
- 1.1 You may use the website’s services only for the intended purpose or in any case only as permitted by applicable laws and regulations and these terms.
- 1.2 The usage of the website’s services doesn’t grant the User an ownership of any intellectual property rights in our services or any content you may access. Moreover, you may not use any logos, trademarks or branding or content that may be used or made available in our services without explicit written permission made by the Hospital only.
- 1.3 Please notice that the Hospital may change, modify, stop or suspend providing any part or all of the services of the Hospital at any time. We aim to provide as much notice as may be seasonably practicable at our discretion.
- 1.4 You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, translate, adapt, disassemble, reverse-engineer, extract the source code from lease or transfer whether directly or indirectly, communicate, perform, manipulate, reproduce or create derivative works from or based upon, republish, upload, post, transmit, publicly display, frame, link, distribute, or exploit any part of our services, content or source code on any other website, other networked computer environment or in any medium now known or hereafter developed. All of these acts will be considered as an “Unauthorized Use” which is the violation of intellectual property and other proprietary rights of the Hospital. Anyone who cause an Unauthorized Use may be subject to severe civil and criminal penalties.
- 1.5 In usage of this websites:
- The User must be human whose identification can be indicated and physically exist. “Bot” or other kind of automated methods are not permitted in the usage of this website.
- The User must provide your legal name and surname, email address that accurate and valid or any other information requested to complete the signup process.
- The User must be 20 years or older or attain majority under applicable law to use the services. If you are under 20, the consent of your legal parent is required to use the services.
- One account can access or sign up once at a time. The website may not allow multiple Users to access or sign up altogether in one account at a time.
- The User is responsible to keep the securities of your own account and password. The Hospital may not responsible to any harm or endanger that occurs by your own fault.
- The User is responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your own account.
- The User have no rights in uses of the Hospital’s services in unlawful or unallowed way, and must not violate any law in your jurisdiction including but not limited to copyright and trademark laws.
2. About The Information In The Websites
- The Hospital uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information. However, the Hospital makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. In particular, the Hospital assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Website.
3. Submitted Information
- 3.1 Any information you provide to the Hospital through or in connection with this Website will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of the Hospital or its affiliates who are free to use the information for any purpose.
- 3.2. You agree that no Submissions provided by you to the Website will violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Submissions you make.
4. Links to Other Websites
- 4.1 This Website may contain links to other websites in order to facilitate your searching for related services and/or products.
- 4.2 The Hospital has no authorization to verify the accuracy, reliability and responsibility of the third party’s websites or the connections contained in such websites. Any decisions making relating services and/or products presenting on such websites is solely your own responsibility.
- 4.3 The Hospital does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their contents as well as the warranty or compensation relating to the owner or operator of such websites (including the damage incurred by the violation of copyright and intellectual property).
- 4.4 The Hospital does not allow unauthorized hypertext links to the Website.
5. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liabilities
- 5.1 You agree that your use of the Website is at your sole risk and that you yourself are responsible for all costs associated with your access to, or use of, the Website (if any). The Hospital, its directors, employees or any other representative will not be liable for any damages, losses, costs, claims or demands of any kind, whether direct, indirect, compensatory or consequential, related to your use of this Website or the information content, materials or products included on this website.
- 5.2 These terms are governed by Thailand’s law and any disputes will be resolved exclusively by the Thailand’s courts only.
- If in any case, the Hospital fail to enforce any right or provision of these Terms, it will not consider a waiver of those rights. The certain provision of these Terms that is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect as it is legally enforceable.
7. Changes to These Terms and Conditions
- 2022 Phitsanulok Inter Vetchakan Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved.