The Hemodialysis Department offers treatment to patients with acute renal failure and end-stage renal disease by providing renal replacement therapy using hemodialysis. The department boasts a team of experienced nephrologists and nurses who provide care and support every step of the way to ensure that each treatment is effective and safe while conforming to relevant standards. With our unwavering commitment to service excellence, we take into account every patient’s rights to healthcare when delivering our services.
Quality Standards of Hemodialysis Department
- Deliver services in accordance with Nephrology Society of Thailand’s standards for hemodialysis.
- Adopt a holistic approach that addresses the physical, psychosocial, and spiritual needs of patients to maximize their satisfaction.
- Develop standardized work instructions (WI) to be observed by all parties in the department to ensure consistent operations.
- Has been accredited by the Conformity Assessment Subcommittee on Hemodialysis Quality Standards since June 15, 2010.
- Offer consultation on renal replacement therapy and provide hemodialysis treatments to patients with chronic and acute renal failure.
Open Monday - Saturday with 24-hour emergency dialysis services
Hemodialysis Department, 3rd Floor, Phitsanulok Hospital
Telephone : 055 909 888 ext. 1301