Phitsanulok Hospital (“Hospital”) is created the Cookies Policy for any individuals who uses our online platform such as websites, email and application (“Users”)
1. Definitions and Functions of Cookies
- 1.1 In this policy, “Cookies” information that is sent from a website to each User’s computer while accessing such website.
- 1.2 Cookies are small text files that are sent to Users’ computers, smartphones or any other device that capable of internet connection to store on these devices whenever you visit the Hospital’s websites. So that the next times Users visit the Hospital’s websites, the Cookies will recognize your devices and give you a fast and better services that matched your request the most such as remembering language preferences setting, letting users navigate between pages efficiently, verifying a user and perform certain functions to ensure security of websites.
- 1.3 There are two type of Cookies that being used
- Session Cookies mean Cookies that are last for the exact amount of time while you visit our websites or applications and will be delete when you close the browser. The main functions of these cookies are support the navigation and remember what interactions you can help with security.
- Persistent Cookies mean Cookies that are remain on your device even if you close the browser already. These Cookies will be remained until its expiration time or when you delete them from your cache. The main functions of the Persistent Cookies are to remembering things about users such as Log In ID, preferences and often used services for when you return to our websites you don’t need to fill you ID to log in again.
2. Objectives of Using Cookies
- 2.1 To remember your preferences, such as language setting.
- 2.2 To enhance the performance, accuracy and rapidity of services providing in our online platform both in websites and applications.
- 2.3 To enable functions or plug-in of the Hospital’s or third parties’ websites or applications.
3. Cookies List
- 3.1 Strictly Necessary Cookies are necessary Cookies for the websites or applications to open and function. The main functions of these Cookies are set in response to actions made my users which amount to a request for services, such as logging in, filling the information and forms or setting your privacy preferences. Please notice that if you do not allow these Strictly Necessary Cookies, they may cause you for some parts of the websites or applications won’t work.
- 3.2 Functional Cookies are the Cookies that use to support the functioning of the websites and applications and are also use to support the personalization setting. Please notice that if you do not allow these Functional Cookies, they may cause you for some parts of the websites or applications won’t work.
- 3.3 Performance Cookies are the Cookies that use count visits of websites and applications and also record traffic sources of visits. All information these Cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They help us to acknowledge about the popularity of every page which will be use to improve, adjust and change for better services. If you don not allow these Performance Cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
- 3.4 Social Media Cookies are the Cookies that use to support a user in content sharing in user’s network. These Cookies are capable of tracking your browser across other sites and building up a profile of your interests that may impact the content and massages you see on other websites you visit. If you do not allow these Social Media Cookies, you may not be able to use or see these sharing tools.
- 3.5 Targeting Cookies are the Cookies that use to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these Targeting Cookies, you won’t experience those adverts.
- 3.6 Statistics Cookies are the Cookies that use to gives the Hospital insights in how you use our websites or applications such as which pages you viewed, which links you clicked on or how long you spent on a page. The Hospital will use this data to analyze the usage pattern of users so that our websites can perform accurately and effectively. Please notice that the Hospital will not use this information for marketing and advertising and will not share with any third parties.
- 2022 Phitsanulok Inter Vetchakan Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved.